A downloadable game for Android
Experience a new kind of immersive horror in Xerophobia!
You are trapped in a valley deep in the desert with a Scolomorph, an intelligent insectoid hunter.
Explore the surrounding villages, evade the hunter, and find a way to escape.
Your only weapons will be stealth, your sense of hearing, and a faint light.
Xerophobia is an intense and scary experience, not for the faint of heart.
You have been warned!
- Backpack-based Inventory system
- 3D Audio for the player, enemies, NPCs, and points of interest to guide the player
- Hand physics
- Physics and collisions for dozens of prop types
- New hand models
- Cel-shaded/low res art style
- 60 FPS on Oculus Quest 2
- Procedural spawning of wildlife (deers and rabbits)
- Fully animated and sound-enabled wildlife
- Fully animated and sound-enabled scolomorph
- Villages, military base, cottage points of interest
- Battery and generator-based victory condition
EARLY ACCESS INFORMATION:
As a solo indie developer, your early access purchase will help me continue to be able to update this game.
I hope to make one of the best VR Horror games on the market and hopefully you will join me on this journey.
You can check out our Trello board here: https://trello.com/b/4R19IQ59
Please feel free to contact me with feedback or questions on Twitter anytime: https://twitter.com/LostRabbitVR
|Release date||Nov 28, 2021|
|Author||Lost Rabbit Digital|
|Made with||Paint.net, Unity|
|Tags||Dark, flat-shading, Horror, Oculus Quest, Psychological Horror, Singleplayer, Survival Horror, suspense, Virtual Reality (VR)|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Launch time!Nov 28, 2021